suzby83

Is this a legal default notice??

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4044 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Following my recent CCA request to NEXT Plc, regarding a having not received an default notice in 2006, and they have provided me the following default notice.

Also, i have only just noticed that they have recorded at the top of the letter 29th June 2009, when the default refers to 2006.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Defaultnoticethatisunsatisfactory1.jpg

Bank Charges refunded from Halifax £2600

Bank Charges refunded from halifax joint account £554

Credit Card Charges refunded from Halifax £300 plus interest

:D

That is nothing more than a threat letter.

Regards

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

is there any template letters that i can use to send them requesting that this is not a valid letter and the default should be removed?

I wrote to Next telling them this letter is nothing more than an arrears letter.

They have responded by saying that there is no requirements in the CCA to provide a certified copy of the default notice.

Can someone tell me if you have to be issued with a default notice for next to record data to the CRA?

They must serve a efault notice before registering a default, and that is not a default notice I would complain to the FOS and the ICO and the CRA's and get them to remove the default record.

Just my opinion but please read a fw other threads to make sure you have as much info as possible first.

Regards

jdene

NEXT are being complete idiots!

They sent me a letter saying that they have no signed credit agreement on file and they can not issue me with a copy.

They also advised that they are not aware under the cca that i default must be served, and they state that they have issued a default notice (above) and they do not have to provide evidence that it was delivered.

I have also questioned why they have send me a copy of the default notice with a current date. they advised, regrettably, they made an admin error and they reproduced the original copy and they forgot to change the date. I can i beleive this, for all i know they could have typed this letter up and tried to pass it off as a document they claim was issued in 2006.

I have complaint the FOS ( who cant help me cos NEXT were not covered by them in 2006)

IFO - Said that i may have a case but they told me of the data is fact then under the DPA then it is correct information recorded.

Can anyone offer any advice for me?

NEXT are being complete idiots!

They sent me a letter saying that they have no signed credit agreement on file and they can not issue me with a copy.

They also advised that they are not aware under the cca that i default must be served, and they state that they have issued a default notice (above) and they do not have to provide evidence that it was delivered.

I have also questioned why they have send me a copy of the default notice with a current date. they advised, regrettably, they made an admin error and they reproduced the original copy and they forgot to change the date. I can i beleive this, for all i know they could have typed this letter up and tried to pass it off as a document they claim was issued in 2006.

I have complaint the FOS ( who cant help me cos NEXT were not covered by them in 2006)

IFO - Said that i may have a case but they told me of the data is fact then under the DPA then it is correct information recorded.

Can anyone offer any advice for me?

Next are foolish in thinking that.

Technicaly it would be a gift, no agreement, they cannot enforce.

So hit them with the data protection act, go get them...

Trooper68

Trooper68:)