PCN from Lambeth Parking ! Notice to Owner ! Plz help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5408 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi every one,

on 21/05 i went to meet my friend in lambeth council area, i park the car in parking bay and display the ticket very clearly on dash board, after 10 mints my friend's brother came in and said that a person is beside your car, i went out and there was nobody and there was ( NO Ticket/PCN notice ) at all on my windscreen under wipers or any where else, so i think he might saw the paying ticket and he left.

Today morning I have recieve a LOVE letter from Lambeth Parking saying that I had park in pakring bay without Displaying the parking ticket and I have not pay PCN which was issued by that person.

BUT i have not rcv any kind of PCN before this.

So i call them today ad explain them all the situation , the guy said those people who issue PCN are on contract so we don't know if he left a PCN on your windscreen or not, you can write to us or you can go to court.

So what you guys suggest in this situation?

please help.

I am from conrwall and i dont want to go back in London to attend court.

any solution please?

here are the link for Notice.

1) Notice Page 1

2) Notice Page 2

Edited by innocent_man

"the guy said........ you can write to us or you can go to court." what ? there is no court involvement. person on the phone either lied or at best was incompetent. sounds like you have a witness that no PCN was served and that you had a ticket on display. appeal the NTO. No PCN served, tsicket was displayed, the amount exceeds, procedurial impropriety on the part of the council (they are responsible for the actions of their contractors despite what the buffoon on the [phone old you). If the witness does hold up as I suggest then you mention that will get a signed affidavit from the witness for production at adjudication if needed. Tell them to to pursue the PCN is wholly vexatious on their part and you you seek costs.

"the guy said........ you can write to us or you can go to court." what ? there is no court involvement. person on the phone either lied or at best was incompetent. sounds like you have a witness that no PCN was served and that you had a ticket on display. appeal the NTO. No PCN served, tsicket was displayed, the amount exceeds, procedurial impropriety on the part of the council (they are responsible for the actions of their contractors despite what the buffoon on the [phone old you). If the witness does hold up as I suggest then you mention that will get a signed affidavit from the witness for production at adjudication if needed. Tell them to to pursue the PCN is wholly vexatious on their part and you you seek costs.

first the guy was too rude to me and when i said ok if you are not telling me the solution i am ready to go to court even, and you will bear the charges for my traveling and every thing to court, the he calm down and said ok what you can do is write us a letter and we will investigate bcoz our contractor doesn't leave the PCN or you lie. When i ask him what i have to write in letter he said you have to write that you pay and display the ticket and you must write the actuall amount you paid in machine and how much is for 1 hour. its funny but i said ok i will write down every thing.

I have two witness one my friend who i was visiting and one person who was with me in car, we pay and display.

If you dont mind can you please tell me what i should write in letter? bcoz i am not pro in these things, I hope you dont mind.

thank you very much for reply.

The fact that you had a P&D is irrelevant as a form of appeal, since the PCN is for parking in a residents bay using a P&D.

right beside my car was paying machine and on my head was sign board ( Pay and Display). I think i can read ( Permit holder only ) sign board from far :D. I was just surprized why the hell the guy left in seconds and he dont even left any PCN? or he just take the reg number and put in his system?

what if i ask them for photo proof in my letter also?

or

just write them a letter and tell them i park in P&D zone not in Permit holder only parking so the PCN they issue was wrong?

How did you get a Lambeth PCN if you parked in Victoria they are miles apart with a river between?

I dont know london very well man, i was just to visit a friend there, he said he is living in victoria so i think may be that is victoria :D. even i dont know there is council called Lambeth lolz

the ticket is for Deeley Road , which is off the wandsworth road SW london, not sure how Victoria comes into this, unless this is another location you parked in ?

MAP

deeleyroad.jpg

street view

viewdeeleyroad.jpg

The fact that you had a P&D is irrelevant as a form of appeal, since the PCN is for parking in a residents bay using a P&D.

The PCN he's posted states parked in a residents or shared parking place.

The PCN he's posted states parked in a residents or shared parking place.

No it doesn't it says....

Parked in a residents or shared use parking place or zone without clearly displaying either a permit or voucher or pay and display ticket issued for that place / p&d ticket used in permit bay.

No it doesn't it says....

Parked in a residents or shared use parking place or zone without clearly displaying either a permit or voucher or pay and display ticket issued for that place / p&d ticket used in permit bay.

it seems like there is no help for such matter?