You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

rizel23

Argos Online Returns?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4031 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I all, i want to buy my girlfriend a DSLR camera for her birthday for end of the month, now argos says that DSLR cameras are excluded from returns when bought instore under there 28 days returns policy, fair enough.

Problem is i'm probably going to be going away for 3 weeks end of the week and want to get it sorted so i'm not risking item being out of stock when i get back.

If i buy it online do i have any extra protection? Lasy in Argos said i could not retun the camera (in unused state) if it was'nt up to her requirements within 28days, but if i bought from online i could?

I'm very confused, can anyone shed any light, she menioned distinct selling regulations but i would'nt have thought that was upto 28 days?

many thanks

The distance selling regulations allow you 7 working days from receipt of the goods to inspect the items and decide whether to return them or not.

thanks, seems no good to me then, thought 28 days was along time!