You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4026 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi guys was wondering if anyone knows the procedure for having charges removed from a council tax debt!

No sooner had i paid rossendales off for last years CT, i get a knock on the door on Monday from Equita chasing payment from an address i lived at in 07. :mad: Genually didn't know it was owing as my lodger at the time was meant to have been paying it.

After contacting the council who wont take the debt back at the moment they inform me the current liability is 746.31 and you guessed it Equita want 995.81. The bailiff seemed to be OK and said i had two weeeks to pay up but after going on a certain advice site i find out that the bailiff in question may not be certified as his certificate issued when he worked for rossendales ran out 20 days ago.

If he doesn't have a new cetificate is this reason enough for the council to take the debt back and scrap any ILLEGAL fees.

I have signed nothing at present nor has any levy/walking possesion inventory been posted through my door.

Advice please guys, and thankyou iin advance.:)

All advice offered is based purely on my own dealings and the help and support i have had from this site.

Copying an of my postings is perfectly fine with me but you may wish to check the spellings.:D

You need to telephone the Ministry of Justice on 0203 334 6355. They will search their records for you.

Have you asked the bailiff whether he has a new certificate?