natalie

Debt Management Companies

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4052 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I know the general advice is to go to the CCCS because its free, and so obviously I wouldnt dispute that, but I would like to say that an absolutely fantastic Debt Management Company has been dealing with my debts for the last 2 years.

I have been paying them a fee (I wasnt aware you could get the service free through the CCCS) but I think in an industry where ethical practice is very much lacking, its good to give credit where its due. I wont name them without Admin permission, but they really have been great when I needed them, including an hour's telephone call when I told them I was dealing with it all myself from now on (and so essentially sacking them) to go through each creditor in detail and the best way to handle them. And being told that they are at the end of a phone should I need any further advice.

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09