boss lays me off, my rights as he is still trading under diff name

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4102 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My partner was laid off with 3 others due to no money in the company and supposedly lack of work(Boss's words) told company had defaulted on a cva also owes money to Inland Revenue co cva were applying to courts to fail the cva.Left job with no redundancy payment,lieu of notice or any holiday pay just a P45 and P60 and company ceased trading.

Contacted acas and employment tribunal wrote letter of grievance and it is now in the hands of the employment tribunal.

He has now started up the company again,changed the name slightly and is a director would this information be of any use to us at the employment tribunal to help our case or will the tribunal be solely based on the previous name.Both companies were LTd.; forumbox_top_left.gifforumbox_top_tile.gifforumbox_top_right.gifforumbox_left_tile.gifclose.gif What are your rights at work Follow this link to read the review of the Guide to your Rights at work, published by Lawpack

forumbox_right_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_left.gifforumbox_bottom_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_right.gif

what do you mean bump!"!!

BUMP is a common term on internet forums, which means when you click "new posts" on the forums that this one is effectively bumped up the list.

Hope that explains what it means.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf