You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

tiaposy

Tiaposy V Welcome

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4002 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Well I must admit that I was suprised when I read all of your complaints re Welcome as I have never had a problem with them (in fact, found them really helpful) until now!!

Long story short, I arranged a deferred payment with an employee (whom I always deal with). He send me a new DD letter with the new payment date of the end of July (missing June's payment) Then he rang me back to say he had a new manager and shouldn't have agreed the deferment. He then wanted to see my incomings/outgoings and copies of bank statements, which I declined to give him.

I have just a had a phone call saying my account is arrears and wanting full payment now. They have cancelled my DD, their member of staff shouldn't have agreed this, blah, blah. She then said Welcome were quite within their rights to have an attachment of earnings etc etc.

I asked if they recorded their phone calls, which she said they did and I said I would be sending a SAR for full details and suggesting she should listen to them herself.

I paid her a small amount today, but she is demanding I clear the balance (£800 approx) by then end of the month. She wouldn't listen to anything I said.

My question is, where do I stand with this? Also, can I claim unauthorised charges back from them?

Thanks

Ime A Bit Confused

Welcome Have No Right To An Atachment Of Earnings Unless By A Court

Please Explain Ref Employee Etc

It Helps A Lot

Thanks for reply

Employee arranged a deferred payment, now manager says he shouldn't have and I should have known this! She was really agressive.

Not sure what else I need to explain?

Yes reclaim the penalty charges (if you know what they are otherwise a SAR is the first step) also do you have any PPI on the loan ?

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

No, I cancelled the PPI when I took the loan

Thanks - I will send the SAR

They rang again on 21st to claim another payment, however we have just had to pay out a horrendous vet bill of £500.00 so i told him he would have to wait for a bit. They rang today, but I didn't answer. I have sent them a SAR so can I use that as an excuse to hold off on payment? I only owe them 3 payments anyway, so not too worried.

Thanks for any advice

you can not with hold payments unless you have sent a CCA request and they have not sent it within the required 12+2 days.

it might be a thought....;)

if the account goes into dispute and you withhold payments, can/do they add the missed payments onto the arrears?