Mass cull of Cattles chiefs - 01/07/2009

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5385 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Mabey they are hoping HMG will step in and save them.

Apparently some of the big banks did lobby for Cattles to be included in the bail out. No suprise really as the banks concerned are the major creditors.

David

I believe David Davies MP lobbied to have them included!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just going to ask which David Davies MP? It's the Welsh one is it? They are both Conservative I think. Thought the Welsh one was Labour at first but not sure.

I was just going to ask which David Davies MP? It's the Welsh one is it? They are both Conservative I think. Thought the Welsh one was Labour at first but not sure.

Or was it the David Davis (Con) for Haltemprice and Howden? Cattles originated in Hull as a family business and employs (ed) several hundred people there. Cattles | Origins

http://www.redundancyforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=297

• 2 weeks later...

FT.com / Financials - Cattles bondholders plan to step up pressure on debt talks

Cattles bondholders plan to step up pressure on debt talks

By Anousha Sakoui

Published: July 21 2009 03:00 | Last updated: July 21 2009 03:00

Bondholders of Cattles have been working on a plan to seek repayment, potentially increasing the pressure on negotiations over a restructuring of the subprime lenders' debts.

Holders of the outstanding bonds due in 2017, on which the company recently defaulted on interest payments, have been working on plans to send a so-called acceleration notice to HSBC, the trustee of the bonds, according to people familiar with the matter.

A notice of acceleration is a request for repayment. More than 25 per cent of holders of the 2017 bonds, the necessary minimum needed, have backed the move.

A spokesman for Cattles declined to comment.

A notice of acceleration is a request for repayment.

Sent them a DN then:lol:

It is perfectly possible that the smaller bondholders have no interest whatsover in the banking consortiums plans to save their own backsides.

David

Even N Finance

The Little Guy Controls The Big Boys With Enough In Agreement

Seems They Want There Money And Are Sick Of The Cattles Bs

It must be obvious as well that if Cattles are to go on, it would only be with management appointed by the consortium, to look after their interests.

David