You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

DUTZ

WCF missed payments

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4022 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Sorry if I have posted in the wrong place but I hope you can offer me some advice.

I currently have a car on finance from Welcome. I took out car finance in July 2007 for a 04 Plated Vauxhall Zafira. Total amount of credit is £6,850.00 with £12,831,12 payable over 48 months with the installments being £264.19.

I have made 22 successful payments I think it is which so far amounts to £5812.18, However over the past couple of months I have had to take alot of unpaid time off of work. This has left me in a very bad situation which was worsened by my bank taking over £200 worth of charges. I Was faced with a choice of paying my monthly payments on my car or pay teh rent and keep the kids fed. Obviously a no brainer unfortunately. I have now missed 2 payments. I work long night shifts so every time Welcome have called I have missed the call. I was unable to retrieve the voice mails until today due to phone being cut off, They have sent me out 2 letters with the last one being a request under section 80 of the consumer credit act with them requesting to know where the car is located, That was on June 12th and I didn't respond.

They have also sent someone to my house whilst I was out plus they visited my former address.

I received a voicemail yesterday asking me to call them yesterday and the caller was very harsh and said something along the lines of it is advisable to contact us before you attempt to drive our vehicle.

I am unsure what to do now. Obviously I really need the car but at the same time I have more important things that need to be paid. If I tell them where the car is located can they just come and take it without my say so as that's what they seem to be trying to do.

Regards

Hang fire someone more knowledgable will help. Is the loan thru welcome car finance. It is best at the minute that you don't tell them were the car is. Obviously welcome is under a lot of pressure at the minute and that is why theyare pestering you.

Hi Dutz

Having made 22 payments you will have made more than 1/3 of the payments, therefore, they need a court order to take the car. Do you have the agreement? Can you post up here - minus any identifying info?