How to Start Case For Hardship When Claim is Stayed

Guest shaff
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5412 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest shaff

Please could some1 point me in the right direction.

I have a claim that is stayed by HSBC. Can anyone tell me which route and how to start a claim on the grounds of hardship as my circumstances have dramatically worsened.

I have a claim that is stayed by HSBC. Can anyone tell me which route and how to start a claim on the grounds of hardship as my circumstances have dramatically worsened.

Is your claim just with the bank or have you actually issued a claim at court which has been stayed?

Hi shaff :) I think you asked me this on the link below last year . I fear the answer is much the same - did you follow any of it up ?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/151232-student-need-advice.html#post1603439

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Guest shaff
Is your claim just with the bank or have you actually issued a claim at court which has been stayed?

Have a stayed order from the court

Have a stayed order from the court

You can go back to the back at any time however with the case stayed at court, the bank have 8 weeks to respond before you can take it to the FOS(if you get a final response then you can go to them earlier).

Hardship cases today are about priority debt arrears(mortgage/rent, council tax, utilities). Without them you may find it difficult to argue financial hardship and even with them unless you have no payment arrangements in place, it may be even more difficult.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf