Blemain Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5403 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anybody suggest where we turn for help with Blemain. We took out 4 loans with them through a broker. The repayments became extortionate beyond belief and we sold one of the properties. They charged us £3000 just to provide a settlement figure to our solicitor. They've charged us for insurance when we have our own and they stick masses of fees on the remaining accounts every month. They are crippling us and we need to get out but thanks to them we have terrible credit record so cant remortgage with anyone else. They refuse to provide us with statements and I cant see any light at the end of the tunnel. Desparately need some help, can anyone recommend somebody? Needless to say we dont have loads of spare cash around to stump up front either but happy to let anyone who can help us have what they can recover from these sharks. They are an awful company to deal with and to be quite honest i just feel like topping myself to get put of the mess we are in. I've read loads of posts on here about them but I dont know where to start to sort our problems out, its a minefield and I could do with some help. We currently own 1 property that they have mortgaged entriely and we have further advance loans with them on 2 other properties. Just the mortage repayments for the 1 property are far higher than the income we generate from the others. Who on earth can I turn to for help??

Can anybody suggest where we turn for help with Blemain. We took out 4 loans Secured or unsecured with them through a broker. The repayments became extortionate beyond belief and we sold one of the properties. They charged us £3000 just to provide a settlement figure to our solicitor. They've charged us for insurance when we have our own and they stick masses of fees on the remaining accounts every month. They are crippling us and we need to get out but thanks to them we have terrible credit record so cant remortgage with anyone else. They refuse to provide us with statements and I cant see any light at the end of the tunnel. Desparately need some help, can anyone recommend somebody? Needless to say we dont have loads of spare cash around to stump up front either but happy to let anyone who can help us have what they can recover from these sharks. They are an awful company to deal with and to be quite honest i just feel like topping myself to get put of the mess we are in. I've read loads of posts on here about them but I dont know where to start to sort our problems out, its a minefield and I could do with some help. We currently own 1 property that they have mortgaged entriely and we have further advance loans with them on 2 other properties. Just the mortage repayments for the 1 property are far higher than the income we generate from the others. Who on earth can I turn to for help??

First thing is to make them provide the info you want, ie statements for all the loans showinig what you have paid and what they have added, you can do this by sending them a sar, this costs £10 and they have 40 days to comply.

http://www.consumerwiki.co.uk/index.php/Subject_Access_Request

If the loans are not secure have you requested the agreements to ensure they are compliant?