You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

GARY68

Gary68 V Halifax Cc Ppi-*****won ****

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4021 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

HI all

just received a nice cheque through the post for viiiiiiirtualy the full amount,

this was for a credit card,

sent 1 letter and waited about 6 weeks,I will post the letter up as soon as my other ppi claims come through which hopefully will be this week,

best part on this-to my surprise they didnt offset this to the balance of my credit card which is in dispute and hasnt been paid since nov,

off to the bank now:D

donation on its way-soon as the cheque clears that is,

I will post up more details later

Superb stuff, Gary :D Congratulations.

Surprised about no 'offset' but good to know.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Thanks maroondevo

big surprise about the offset-you should see my smile:):):):)

Still Waiting On Card 2:)

Good stuff, mines a lager ;)

Gary,

A very Well done,Tell me is this one of the claims i helped you with just so i know my advice is working ;)

Regards

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

PF

couldnt have done it without you mate;)

Ive just bumped this thread because I knew you were around,

Yup just left you a poster on the other thread well done

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

UPDATE ON THIS,

I posted earlier on this as I had today received a cheque instead of paying off my credit card,

After running down to the bank after stupidly putting the cheque in the Halifax account:eek:

while on our shopping spree,I drew as much as I could out,just in case they got there hands back on it as I thought they had made a mistake,

when returning home opened the letter from the halifax and..............

They had paid the card off already......they cheque was all mine..

The claim which i HADNT included the compund rate was infact paid to include that....which was a extra £2000 ,this paid off my card.

ASTONISHED-:eek:

somebody down at the calculations office must have been having a good day,

result -cleared card+ nice cheque

will post up fully when other account pays up

off to donate

fantastic result pleased 4 u PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

Superb stuff, Gary :D

UPDATE ON THIS,

I posted earlier on this as I had today received a cheque instead of paying off my credit card,

After running down to the bank after stupidly putting the cheque in the Halifax account:shock:

while on our shopping spree,I drew as much as I could out,just in case they got there hands back on it as I thought they had made a mistake,

when returning home opened the letter from the halifax and..............

They had paid the card off already......they cheque was all mine..

The claim which i HADNT included the compund rate was infact paid to include that....which was a extra £2000 ,this paid off my card.

ASTONISHED-:shock:

somebody down at the calculations office must have been having a good day,

result -cleared card+ nice cheque

will post up fully when other account pays u

It is only July but :D Merry Christmas how cool a result is that.

Well Done ;)

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.