You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

hannysausagelegs

Lloyds defaulted me!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4030 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

Just in the process of checking my credit ratings/scores etc... experian came back 999 out of 999, not sure if that means anything because Equifax shows a default from Lloyds for a credit card, defaulted in 2006 and CallCredit just refuse to give me any information until I let them have a copy of 2 util bills AND a copy of my driving license!!

Anyway, the reason for this post, "how do I get rid of the default". I wrote to Lloyds with the standard letters requesting statments etc... then sent them the LBA back in October 2006, but they still put me in default on 6 Nov 2006 for £2,500ish, when I wrote to them the PPI and Charges came to over £1,900, but all I got back was the standard letter and to be honest after that I just let it drag on without doing anything.

I have contacted the ICO who told me to contact the OFT, who in turn said the people I need to speak to are the FOS. After calling the FOS they said write to Lloyds, give them 28 days... blah...blah...blah. Problem is I'm locked into a purchase option on the house, we (wifey & 4 kids) have to complete by 31st August 2009.

I called Lloyds on Friday (0845 3000 000) a chap there said I needed to fax a letter and copies of documents to 01273 745545, this I did on Friday 2pm. Today called the 0845 number for an update, could not fine a record of me or my complaint, the woman I spoke with called a few different depts and eventually asked me to fax it all again to The Debt Recovery People (a part of Lloyds) on 01273 745066 and gave me a ref. no. but no phone number.

Not sure what other options are out there, any ideas?