Help With a Welcome finance Loan

cj25
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5413 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would like any comments/feedback/help /advice on dealing with Welcome Finance.

I have a loan with them which was for £2000 and was unsecured, i was told i had to take PPI and was sent a pre-printed form that already had all the boxes ticked.

Firstly is this a case to complaim/compensation?

Also i missed the first few payments and went to payplan for help with a couple of debts and getting help but not with welcome as they are refusing to freeze interest so every month i pay them £115 and they put £145 interest on so the loan every month is going up and not down.

the payment should be £180.66.

I have sent a letter requesting PPI be cancelled due to advice from OFT and finanical obudsmen service as well as a settlement figure.

Any advice please???? :(

Have you only ever had 1 loan with them ? as they do roll up loans.... What you need to do first is raise a dispute directly with Welcome in the first instance, if you feel you have been missold the PPI, then you must cancel and ask for a refund....get it all in writing and send any correspondence recorded delivery....

Thanks for your speedy reply.

It is the only loan i have had with them. I will send the letter today by recorded del and see what happens. The letter will state that i am unhappy with my PPI and wish for it to be cancelled and also ask for a new balance and a settlement figure as a family member is willing to help to pay off the debt and i can pay him back as long as the amount is reasonable from Welcome.

The loan was £2000 and now showing £3835.

They have also charged me 3 times for £10 for outgoing phone calls