You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

mitzi50

After CCA's

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4032 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All first time user. What a fantastic site, loads of helpfull information, I have sent off 6 CCA's, 1 Loan, 5 Credit Card Agreements, the deadline for replies has come and gone and I've received:

1. M&S Loan - No Reply

2. Capital One CC - No Reply

3. Lloyds TSB CC - No Reply

4. Clydesdale Bank CC - No Reply

5. Nationwide CC - " Unfortunately we are unable to action your request as the written authority you have supplied us has not been signed, therefore I am unable to send you a copy of the Credit Card Agreement"

6. Bank of Scotland CC - Received a copy of executed agreement, current terms and conditions and signed statement of account. The agreement is Bank of Scotland Credit Card - conditions of use - followed by six pages of "conditions of use" but no dates or signatures anywhere on the document. Covering letter states that Regulation 3(2)(b) provides that a copy can omit any signature box. Letter goes on to say agreement is fully enforceable - will not enter into further correspondance regarding the requirements relating to the provision of copy agreements.

I would appreciate any assistance in replying to the above, i.e. what letter goes to where, or should I just send SAR's to them all.

Thank You in advance

Hi,

Firstly I would wait till you get a reply from the ones you haven't heard from yet then start a thread for each. I would keep this thread for BOS as they have replied. Once they start hassling you, send an account in dispute letter.

While Nationwide don't reall yhave the right to your signature, it does speed they way a bit however if you want to give it to them, you could change it slghtly and photocopy it so that you have proof of the change OR just use this:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9902&d=1245343818

Can you post up the BOS agreement and let the experts have a look

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

:D Thank you all advice much appreciated