Council sent me wrong evidence. Can I use this in my appeal

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4101 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I'm currently going through a really lenghty dispute with Hounslow Council about a PCN I received back in January.

I am at the hearing stage with the independent adjudicator and am just getting all my facts/evidence together.

On my initial representation to Houslow Council which they rejected, the evidence they sent me was incorrect. They supplied photos which were not of my vehicle nor where the alleged offence took place. They have however since sent me the correct photos.

Does anyone know if this is something I could use against them at the hearing? ie a type of technicality etc.

None of the letters that have been sent to me from the council have ever been signed. Does this matter. They say no, but then they would say that wouldn't they!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

If they have the correct photos then I don't think that you are at all helped by their orginal mistake.

I suppose it was you who brought their error to their notice. If so, that was a mistake on your part.

You have no duty to correct their evidence and you could have brought it up at the hearing and have won your case.