You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

fuzzyfuzzy

when is a consent order legally binding???

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4032 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I made an agreement with orange for them to settle out of court for damages and distress and to remove the 'default' they placed unfairly on my account.

I sent the consent order back to them on the 12th june, ive heard nothing back yet from orange, their solicitors or the courts. Can anyone advise me if i can submit the judgment by default or if it is already legally binding. I would rather sting them with a CCJ and extra fees if possible as they have been disgusting in the way they have dealt with this but not if it will create extra problems for me.

I raised the action through the moneyclaimonline site.

I would REALLY apprecaite some help from you experts,

thanks

Hi

I made an agreement with orange for them to settle out of court for damages and distress and to remove the 'default' they placed unfairly on my account.

I sent the consent order back to them on the 12th june, ive heard nothing back yet from orange, their solicitors or the courts. Can anyone advise me if i can submit the judgment by default or if it is already legally binding. I would rather sting them with a CCJ and extra fees if possible as they have been disgusting in the way they have dealt with this but not if it will create extra problems for me.

I raised the action through the moneyclaimonline site.

I would REALLY apprecaite some help from you experts,

thanks

Is the order a Tomlin order, otherwise known as a Tomlin consent order??