Capital One Charges Reclaiming

lushni
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5384 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys can anyone help, I cant seem to be able to copy and paste from the credit card POC claim form on this site, I can copy and paste from the banks POC form but not the credit card POC form.

Many Thanks In Advance Lushni

Hi Freakyleaky, thanks for help, I understand what your saying but when I go into the credit card POC it lists loads of company’s, I only want to copy or print the Capital One POC but I can’t do this as it only allows me to copy all company’s, but when I paste from this it only paste half what I have copied and does not show the Capital One POC.

Sorry if I have added to the confusion, but many thanks for your time.

Lushni

Sorry guys one more thing (if I can push my luck). What do I put in place os the xx's

(1) A declaration that the sums totalling £764 have wrongly been applied to the Account (2) Payment of the said sum of £764and interest of £327.45 applied by the Defendant thereon. (3) Interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of payment of the Charge to date in the sum of £[xxx.xx ], and at the daily rate of [ xx ] until judgment or sooner payment. (4) Court costs of [ xxxx].

Many Thanks In Advance

Lushni

When you use the spreadsheet to calculate the charges you will have the 8% figure for the period of the charges

The s.69 daily interest ammount is the total charges plus interest added together multiplied by 0.022%.

The court fees can be found on the HMCS website. I have a link somehwere. I will go see if I can find it.

Edited by freakyleaky

freakyleaky your a star! last thing does this below look about right now, I would hate to ask for less than I was due.

(1) A declaration that the sums totalling £764 have wrongly been applied to the Account

(2) Payment of the said sum of £764and interest of £327.45 applied by the Defendant thereon.

(3) Interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of payment of the Charge to date in the sum of £1091.45 and at the daily rate of £2.40 until judgment or sooner payment.

(4) Court costs of £75.

Hi Freakleaky, the charges were £764 and the intrest was from the SOC page on this form I think it's 8%, which came to £327.42. Once Again Thanks.

ok so that section of your poc's should look like this:-

(1) A declaration that the sums totaling £764 have wrongly been applied to the Account

(2) Payment of the said sum of £764 .

(3) Interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of payment of the Charge to date in the sum of £327.42, and at the daily rate of £0.24p until judgment or sooner payment.

(4) Court costs of £75.00

• dx100uk changed the title to Capital One Charges Reclaiming