You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4028 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

can anyone give me a link to the POC for the halifax credit card? please and thankyou :)

prelim letter sent acc#1 july31st

total £1121

prelim letter sent acc#2 august 2nd

total £1898

LBA letter sent august 18th

MCOL filed 18th sept

Issued 19th sept

Acknowledged 20th sept

22nd sept Letter recieved from halifax full reimbursment in next 5 working days!

:p@ halifax

is there one or is it the same as the bank charges POC? (bumpety bump)

total £1121

total £1898

MCOL filed 18th sept

Issued 19th sept

Acknowledged 20th sept

22nd sept Letter recieved from halifax full reimbursment in next 5 working days!

i've looked over and there isn't a poc for the n1 for halifax credit card. i'm completely stuck now, can anyone pleeeeeeeease advise me? should i just adjust the bank poc? i've a feeling i'm being dumb here!! :confused:

total £1121

total £1898

MCOL filed 18th sept

Issued 19th sept

Acknowledged 20th sept

You can use the bank charges one. It's fine. :)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .