***date For The Final Ultimate House Of Lords Decision???!!

Beta89
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5380 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im sure everyone on here as well as millions of people around the country all feel the same as me that this being dragged through every court in the country for nearly 3years now has just gotten totally ridiculous n abusrd,

and completely beyond a joke now!! :mad::mad::mad:

The banks have lost to OFT, lost in Court of Appeal, and now losing in the House of Lords.

(Unless they take this to the European courts, which i extremely doubt they will as that would cause them even more problems as all the european customers who they have done over would then be reclaiming to, if they arent going to be able to under the house of lords decision),

then this is the end of the plank for the banks, and when the house of lords decison is given theres absoluetly no other routes that the banks can go down at all,

as it will then be going into criminal territory if they still start trying to ''unlawfully appropriates property belonging to another with the intention of permanently depriving the other of it''.

But so does anyone know what the actual date is that the house of lords are going to reach and give their final final decision about this??

Thanks

no result yet - the lords seemed to understand urgency for the ''vast'' amount of claimants and could get the judgment through by end of July, however if they don't there is the Summer recess and the expected date for judgment isn't until October.

Keep an eye on the Ministry of Justice site and the forums for details.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

sigh

Well im not putting any money into my halifax account,

which will now be overdrawn dute to the £35 they took out as charges last month for me going a few pence overdrawn 2weeks before for 1day.

So i wonder how much they will have piled on in charges by october when the final ruling finally comes! :lol:

sigh

Well im not putting any money into my halifax account,

which will now be overdrawn dute to the £35 they took out as charges last month for me going a few pence overdrawn 2weeks before for 1day.

So i wonder how much they will have piled on in charges by october when the final ruling finally comes! :lol:

I hope you are not expecting that the end of the test case comes with the HoL decision. It doesn't because we move onto the Substantive Issues afterwards.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

I hope you are not expecting that the end of the test case comes with the HoL decision. It doesn't because we move onto the Substantive Issues afterwards.

:eek::eek::confused::(:(

So when will the house of lords stop poncing around and just say ''ok enough of this letting banks making a mockery of the legal system, we are giving our decison NOW, and so it comes into affect from NOW?? :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone heard anything yet??

Also does anyone know how i can get the bank to stop adding this stupid £35 per month charge while i wait?? :eek::mad::???::(

I only even got taken over my overdraft because a £60 charge of theirs,

which they then added more charges on because off, and which then just meant more.

So now im just not going to pay anything till the house of lords confirms its illegal and we cna get our money back.

But i wish there was some way i could force them to stop adding charges until than time,

since they already know inside that they will have to pay them back themselves.

No decision will be made prior to the summer recess so the decision will be made in the "NEW" Supreme Court which will be October at the earliest.