You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

jailbird

A Great Night with TAKE THAT

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4028 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My friend paid for me to go and see TAKE THAT for my up and coming birthday. What a great pressie! They were absolutely fantastic. Gary Go and James Morrison supporting acts. (did not think much of Gary Go) I was shouting so loud that Jason turned round and waved at me ...............the pain from my crumbling hip and back from standing and jumping around for 6 plus hours just evaperated...I just knew he was into older women:D

Thought I had better add that I have been in bed with horrendous pain since getting home Saturday morning and back on the morphine but god was it worth it.

Another memory for my 'box' for the Old Folkes Home :)

I'm so jealous, I would love to see them in concert. No doubt it was worth the pain.

i so wanted tickets but they were to expensive for me. Oh and the OHrefused to go with me.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.