You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

utilityreg

Grrr Lloyds TSB

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4030 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Had a letter from Lloyds yesterday...

Lloyds reduced my O/D to the highest amount it's been in the last 3 months plus a bit of 'leeway' in their words. How the hell do they know what my situation is going to be in the next 3 months?!

On my statement it clearly says my overdraft is up for review in April 2010. If they were going reduce it why didn't they do it April of this year? :mad:

I rang up to contest this and they have given me until the end of August but left me up ****s creek :evil:

Anyone else has the same thing??

A quick dilemma that I hope someone can help with.

My current overdraft is £10,000 and I am currently £5,000 overdrawn. After I have had all of my bills come out etc. I will be £4,000 overdrawn and they want to reduce it to £4350.

If I take the money out now and put it into another account and stay about £9,500 overdrawn and pay it off slowly, is there much they can do?

correct draw the funds out NOW before they reduce it , thats what we did last year and in the end they did not reduce it , but a shame i went BR in Feb 09 and the whole amount has now been written off

:):)

Well I've tried the road of I will switch to Natwest and I was gonna switch my mortgage to you etc. etc. and see what happens!! If not the funds are being drawn and I will pay if off bit by bit much like a loan!!