My Daughter has 4 Accounts with Parent Company J D Williams charges reclaiming **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Received statements. Calculated Charges, do we send request for charges to Sarah Wainwright or to different person for GE Money.

Also CL Finance had been assigned this debt so do we claim them or GE Money/SAntander.

Cheers

Subbing, as I also wish to ask the above question.....in addition:

My situation is that the debt has been 'absolutely assigned' (as per the usual CL Finance assignments noted in many places in these forums) and my understanding is that if the debt is absolute, as CL leads one to believe in their letters, then it is them to whom the claim is made?

Can anyone out there confirm this for 24233513afw and me?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Subbing, as I also wish to ask the above question.....in addition:

My situation is that the debt has been 'absolutely assigned' (as per the usual CL Finance assignments noted in many places in these forums) and my understanding is that if the debt is absolute, as CL leads one to believe in their letters, then it is them to whom the claim is made?

Can anyone out there confirm this for 24233513afw and me?

Hi Me To

I have had some replies from GE/Santander over the past few week acknowledging my letters however it did take me to write to Information Commisssioners Office with a complaint regarding them ignoring mt letters for charges and such like the address that I am now corresponding with is Santander Complaint Resolution Team, Santander Cards, Capital House Unit A, Bruntcliffe Way, Morley, Leeds LS227 OJG.

Two of my accounts where assigned to CL Finance and Santander have arranged for charges to be deducted from balance with CL Finance.

Unless you have a Zero balance with them they will not pay you directly for some reason. (Still to confirm this action with financial Ombusman).

Hope this helps, I did get your private message also if there is anything else I can help with please do no hesitate to contact me I have been of the scene for a while due to ill health with myself and family but hopefully getting back on track and would be only delighted to try and help someone.

Cheers

AFW

Hi Folks

****Update***

Received letters from Santander regarding charges and seemingly because last charge on some of the accounts were applied on April 2007 they have only offered a tiny porportion of the charges back.

They have also told us that because the last charge was applied in May 2007 the FOS has no jurisdiction on these accounts so we would be wasting our time contacting them. (CAN ANYBODY CLARIFY THIS)

However if we are dissatisfied with their final response we could refer to

Finance & Leasing AssociationImperia; House 15-19 Kingsway LondonWC2B 6UN. (Never heard of them)

ANy advice would be gratefully received.

Cheers

AFW

• 3 weeks later...
  • dx100uk changed the title to My Daughter has 4 Accounts with Parent Company J D Williams charges reclaiming **WON**