My response to FOS re their reply, could someone have a read please.

oscar52

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4539 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think it is a good response. However, I think the FOS are saying that you are not suggesting that you didn't sign the agreement and you aren't. You are stating it is unenforceable in law and I think you need to take them to court on this issue as the FOS do not determine whether an agreement is enforceable or not.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

It is true I signed the application (as it is) and I dont deny having used the account or anything else. But I object to having the interest whacked up to a level that causes hardship (which is the crux of the entire arguement really).

CCA was the only way to see if they had my agreement (or that I had agreed to the T&Cs to allow them to do this. Obviously, I didnt.

Agree with the court issue, just wish to point out to FOS the irregularities of their arguement.

It is true I signed the application (as it is) and I dont deny having used the account or anything else. But I object to having the interest whacked up to a level that causes hardship (which is the crux of the entire arguement really).

CCA was the only way to see if they had my agreement (or that I had agreed to the T&Cs to allow them to do this. Obviously, I didnt.

Agree with the court issue, just wish to point out to FOS the irregularities of their arguement.

Yes, but you aren't arguing hardship with them are you?

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Yes, but you aren't arguing hardship with them are you?

Originally, when all this started this time last year, yes, but not in relation to charges etc.

However, this is not the case any longer, and am going on the legal position of their failures.