MBNA cca - is it enforceable please

up2meears
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5403 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Could someone please have a look at the attached and let me know if it is enforceable. I have been looking for similar ccas but each one I've found is slightly different. So now I'm confuzzled (which isn't hard for me :|)

If it is unenforcable what is my best way forward?

I appreciate all your advice and fingers crossed I've uploaded attachments ok.

Thanks

I've removed the images cos I posted them up wrong. Thanks Fred Bassett for the advice

Up2 x

Edited by up2meears

Hi guys

Never posted on here before but in the process of getting cc declared as unenforcable by MBNA.

The form they have sent me is almost identical to Dave Firewalkers in his original thread.

The prescribed terms of the Credit Limit and Interest Rate are missing and a signature for the lender.

They are now threatening a Legal Charge on my property even though I know that it wouldn't stand up.

I am also going to send them an SAR as I am aware that I can reclaim some money from them???

Is there a standard letter that I can use to request this???

Sorry for Hi-Jacking this thread!!! Maybe I should start my own thread but don't know how?? Lol...

Sorry to quickly add that it is almost identical to the one on this thread too!

And also that it is only the same as the 1st copy above. They sent me no application form :-S

Edited by Benni Bronx

Well, you two, have a good look around here, particularly at the legal issues thread and also do a search on consumer credit agreements. You will get a good old run around from MBNA and should also do a Subject Access request with £10 postal order to see what that turns up, they probably won't reply until they are absolutely forced to do so ie. just before court action but you can report them to the Information Commisioner.

If they are the front and reverse of the same CCA it would be enforceable, however I'm not totally convinced that they are. If you look at the top right hand corner of the first part of the form there is a jagged edge protruding, however when you look on the lower copy which is supposed to be the reverse, it doesn't show on the top left hand corner which it should. :rolleyes:

Sorry, comp crashed.

I had been paying at least the min payment until I went off sick from my job in 2002, when I started paying a 1.00 token payment.

I stopped paying the token payment in March when I sent for the CCA

:( Oh dear, 'tis a sad Sunday for me

I might send a SAR anyway, because I'm sure I was paying PPI. It says I was on the "application" they sent with the CCA, but I haven't asked for it on the signiture form?

Also, I know I am just clutching at straws, but shouldn't the credit limit be visible on the signiture form? :confused:

Thanks again