New girl totally lost what to do

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5388 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ok you probably heard all this before, i set up paypal into my account. and made some payments with paypal going through my bank account. didnt think anything was wrong till i got a phone call from my bank today stating i was £133 in over drawn charges. and if i didnt make the payment to them they will add more charges.

to me this seems really unfair, as i didnt realise i was overdrawn, and if i was overdrawn, why didnt they call me sooner, instead when it was at £133 which is a lot of money. is there anyway possible does anyone know of me writing to my bank and asking them to take these charges away, i dont mind paying some i suppose to shut them up. but wondered if there is any template i can send them... any help would be helpfull.

Hi and welcome to CAG :)

Have a read of the following links :)

The Consumer Forums - Step By Step Instructions. Bank charges.

The Consumer Forums - FAQs

you will find all the letters needed here : The Consumer Forums - Bank charges templates (consumer)

Hope that helps

Any problems just post back on here and someone will be along to point you in the right direction

Saint

i am totally thick, i just dont knwo or understand what i am to do... sorry .... to be honest i wondered if someone would be so kind to actually put me in the right places and explain what i have to do , cause i am useless at these type of things