style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5304 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was on the Homes under the Hammer programme, he paid £400K+ for a building and land and expected to make over a million out of developing it !!

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

He was on the Homes under the Hammer programme, he paid £400K+ for a building and land and expected to make over a million out of developing it !!

I wonder how much of that money he got from causing missery to people I hope he was unable to sell it due to the credit crunch and made a massive loss.

She was from whyte and co bailiffs

She's Sue Whyte!

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

What really impressed me is that here we have people with real job satisfaction! How many of us can make this kind of money by extortion and blackmail? Besides the powertrip when you scare the living hell out of some poor, scared and witless single mother who cannot afford to pay her extortionate council tax. Life must be just rock'n roll.

Gustavius

Believe me, l have tried. l have had some 4,600 people watching my thread and l have begged time after time that we all make a common effort to have, not only the bad and outright criminal bailiff's and their employers removed, but, a review of the entire system. This medevial and clearly interest motivated system is mainly directed against the poor and defenceless people. People with money and education can always get out of a tricky situation, but, the poor and less educated people will ultimately be victimized by these legalized robbers. ln a way it is like reading the old Robin Hood stories where the sheriff (bailiff) was the evil enforcer of the regents unreasonable tax demands and robbery of the people. Let's all be a part of Robins merry men and have a go at the evil bas...ds.

Gustavius

She describes herself as a "rottweiler" on the Bailiff TV programme which is a bit unfair on rottweilers , but oddly honest , as she is a rough old dog .

l'm no friend of rottweilers, but, l agree in this case it is unfair to the rott weilers. Bailiff's are scavengers and opportunistic predators who will attack and gorge themselves on the defenceless or nearly dead. They are cowards and as such enjoy to torment and ultimately consume anyone who can not stand up and defend himself. We all know how they operate and at least to me, they remind me of how a pedophile operates namely, by stalking and worming themselves in and then slap the trap shut, particularily, on the weak and defenceless.

However, you must also ask yourselves why we have such a system in our society. Why is it that we always punish the weak and why is it that we can without hesitation kick women and children out of their homes for unpaid debt that has already been sold off to some faceless speculators sitting in Jersey or Cayman Islands? Why do we send a bank robber or train robber to 30 years in prison and a child molester to 2 years? In this country money is more worth than human life and we do not mind spilling a lot of it, but, God help you if you steal a few pennies. Until our priorities changes the system will remain and we shall continue to pay the major part of the taxes, bail out failing banks and support the rich and powerful so that they can send their children to Eaton and be guaranteed a future part in the ruling of this country. lf anything will go as predicted we will have a new government soon, with some 18 Eatonians ruling us and l for one, do not see any major changes coming our way, but, the opposit, a sway of new laws and regulations to further the rich and cream the poor.

Gustavius

l'm no friend of rottweilers, but, l agree in this case it is unfair to the rott weilers. Bailiff's are scavengers and opportunistic predators who will attack and gorge themselves on the defenceless or nearly dead. They are cowards and as such enjoy to torment and ultimately consume anyone who can not stand up and defend himself. We all know how they operate and at least to me, they remind me of how a pedophile operates namely, by stalking and worming themselves in and then slap the trap shut, particularily, on the weak and defenceless.

However, you must also ask yourselves why we have such a system in our society. Why is it that we always punish the weak and why is it that we can without hesitation kick women and children out of their homes for unpaid debt that has already been sold off to some faceless speculators sitting in Jersey or Cayman Islands? Why do we send a bank robber or train robber to 30 years in prison and a child molester to 2 years? In this country money is more worth than human life and we do not mind spilling a lot of it, but, God help you if you steal a few pennies. Until our priorities changes the system will remain and we shall continue to pay the major part of the taxes, bail out failing banks and support the rich and powerful so that they can send their children to Eaton and be guaranteed a future part in the ruling of this country. lf anything will go as predicted we will have a new government soon, with some 18 Eatonians ruling us and l for one, do not see any major changes coming our way, but, the opposit, a sway of new laws and regulations to further the rich and cream the poor.

Gustavius

I see your point GR , but the politicians are sweating , hence both major parties are outdoing one another in pulling what they perceive as unpopular legislation . I.D cards , the provisions in the administration act that have got us outraged powers of entry for bailifs etc , privitisation of the Post Office , the sad fact is if no-one was looking they would have brought these travesties in , why did they draft them in the first place ?

i think these changes are in some part the result of sites like these . people getting empowered through information , which is encouraging .

As a lawyers son i remember at a young age realising that the Law was in place to protect property more than people , it has evolved from that not the other way round , but we do have rights and if used correctly we can be a David to their Goliath . P.s George Orwell was an old Etonian , Eric Liddell Blair , no relation .and he was not a moon faced twit .

I see your point GR , but the politicians are sweating , hence both major parties are outdoing one another in pulling what they perceive as unpopular legislation . I.D cards , the provisions in the administration act that have got us outraged powers of entry for bailifs etc , privitisation of the Post Office , the sad fact is if no-one was looking they would have brought these travesties in , why did they draft them in the first place ?

i think these changes are in some part the result of sites like these . people getting empowered through information , which is encouraging .

As a lawyers son i remember at a young age realising that the Law was in place to protect property more than people , it has evolved from that not the other way round , but we do have rights and if used correctly we can be a David to their Goliath . P.s George Orwell was an old Etonian , Eric Liddell Blair , no relation .and he was not a moon faced twit .

A few points that l do agree with. True, the politicos have had to change underwear more than once lately thanks to their own greed and stupidity. But, let's not get fooled or lulled in to some sort of false security, deep inside nothing has changed. lf you come from a certain environment and is in the pay of articulated interests you will eventually return to your old habits. You must have heard of the ''trickle down'' theory, i.e. give those who have more and it will trickle down to the rest of us. further, too many of these elected representatives have ouside invilvement with the banks and/or other financial institutions. Do not ever forget that up on ''retiring'' from politics, our old master Tony got himself a cosy little job with the bankrupt Citibank for a tasty little fee of some £1,000,000.00 a year!! Why? Whatever Tony is one thing he is not and that is a financial expert.

Inside knowledge? Yeah, but, not enough to warrant a fee of that magnitude. No, it's a guaranteed positions as a thank you for past work. As long as we accept this outright immoral behaviour and even state that he deserves it, something is fundamentally wrong.

GR

A few points that l do agree with. True, the politicos have had to change underwear more than once lately thanks to their own greed and stupidity. But, let's not get fooled or lulled in to some sort of false security, deep inside nothing has changed. lf you come from a certain environment and is in the pay of articulated interests you will eventually return to your old habits. You must have heard of the ''trickle down'' theory, i.e. give those who have more and it will trickle down to the rest of us. further, too many of these elected representatives have ouside invilvement with the banks and/or other financial institutions. Do not ever forget that up on ''retiring'' from politics, our old master Tony got himself a cosy little job with the bankrupt Citibank for a tasty little fee of some £1,000,000.00 a year!! Why? Whatever Tony is one thing he is not and that is a financial expert.

Inside knowledge? Yeah, but, not enough to warrant a fee of that magnitude. No, it's a guaranteed positions as a thank you for past work. As long as we accept this outright immoral behaviour and even state that he deserves it, something is fundamentally wrong.

GR

Please GR , can we not mention "Tony" again , this is a family friendly site and we don't want to upset the children or sensitive types viewing , if I think on that grinning traitor or his gurning one-eyed sidekick its back on the medication for me .

Please GR , can we not mention "Tony" again , this is a family friendly site and we don't want to upset the children or sensitive types viewing , if I think on that grinning traitor or his gurning one-eyed sidekick its back on the medication for me .

For me it's too late, l'm already on prozac and your right, even to mention his name makes me have to have another little yellow pill.

GR

Debt collectors whether they be certified bailiffs or not are **** - Had Mosley still been around these are the sort who would have joined his black shirts cos bullying & intimidation (particularly of the defenseless) is in the blood

How can any decent human being live off the misery of others & sleep at night