Does anyone use BT 14258 to block incoming calls?

vtrn
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey guys.

I posted on here the other day in one hell of a state but I am pleased to tell you all I have got a grip and taking action against my creditors.

Anyway, I have come accross BT 14258, which is a service where you dial 14258 after a call and it blocks the number! Has anyone used this to block calls from creditors?

Edited by vtrn
delete personal info

yes but you may find they have more than one number and i'm not sure but it might be limited to 10 numbers

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

I have the BT14528 (it's called Choose to Refuse) amd once a DCA has called on a couple of different numbers, they give up. However, with 30 creditors you might be better off with Trucall - the phone doesn't ring at all unless Trucall recognises the number. If someone gives their name, Trucall asks if you want to speak to them first before you are connected.

I havent got the type of money to buy a trucall, I know what you mean though. Furthermore, I cannot change the number because the phone does not belong to me.