You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

mr.ton

Michael Jackson overkill = ENOUGH!!!!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4034 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Right..enough is enough.:mad:

Im sorry & saddened that he has passed away etc...

But the radio stations are just playing his songs 24/7, the newspapers are full of it & even the singles/albums chart is set to be full of his songs again

Farrah Fawcett passed away recently also - she hasnt been given a second mention :mad:

Michael Jackson PLC needs to stop now :mad:

Edited by mr.ton

The likes of Classic FM & Smooth Radio really does make a refreshing change from wall to wall Jackson at the moment :(

Farrah Fawcett's funeral is on Tuesday which was mentioned on Sky News in relation to when Michael Jackson will be buried. Wonder if Elvis would have attracted this much publicity?

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Yeah, but Smooth is running the Saturday evening usual Motown spot on Jackson tonight. (and they have been slipping the odd one too. :mad:

Wonder if Elvis would have attracted this much publicity?
Yes. If the Internet and the media had had as much reach as they do now, it would have been even worse, I think. Ditto Marylin. JFK. Janis Joplin. Hendrix. Morrison. The vultures just can't get enough and now they can circle further and wider. :mad:

I'm sure I'm not the only one amused by the irony of starting a thread related to Michael Jackson in which the focus is placed on being sick of exposure to...um...Michael Jackson.

:lol:

indeed.

just leave the guy rest, and move on.

I felt the same when the queen mum passed away, fair enough it was sad, but there was no mention of Spike Milligan who passed away at the same time.

I know who influenced my childhood more :-D

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

Ah Spike..... Now there was a genius if ever there was one...

I must go down to the sea again, to the lonely sea and sky,

I left my vest and socks there... I wonder if they're dry :D

Did he have 'I told you I was ill' put on his gravestone in the end?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Did he have 'I told you I was ill' put on his gravestone in the end?

I'm 99.9% certain that he did.....genius till the end :D

One of my favourite quotes......"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy"

:)I am not an expert, but I can give good advice about Brighthouse:)

Am learning more and more about DCA's too :)

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!

Thanks for confirming that... I must pay my respects one day. :)

Another classic..

A family man from Siberia,

As a father was very inferior,

But one operation

revised the situation

And now he's a Mother Superior.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

:lol:

indeed.

just leave the guy rest, and move on.

I felt the same when the queen mum passed away, fair enough it was sad, but there was no mention of Spike Milligan who passed away at the same time.

I know who influenced my childhood more :-D

:eek: was it a plot... did spike play the Queen Mother on his days off??? :rolleyes:

:eek: was it a plot... did spike play the Queen Mother on his days off??? :rolleyes:

Well he was diagnosed Bipolar so maybe he did.. AND Prince Charles did have a great fondness for the goons so perhaps that is where the affinity lies! Eccles and Count Moriarty were in fact really played by the Queen Mum :shock::eek:

BREAKING NEWS...... SPIKE MILLIGAN WAS THE QUEEN MUM!!!! perhaps we should alert the press I believe Castlebest has unearthed a dark secret involving royalty and celebrity!!

What a Scandal... :razz:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)