unfair ldismissal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4539 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Where do I start...

On the25th i was dismissed for gross misconduct.

There reasion that has been given "taking company money-£150)

I entered the money on the accounting system as cashin transit (Company procude). whileIwas on my way to the bank, i lost it.

I know I should have told my DM,but felt rather foolish.

I have also been accused of taking £800, this was due to our account not looking at the bank statment, as it was deposited.

They are now saying that there is £400, they acc system forabout6 weeks,there has been a variance ofabout 200- 300 pounds.This has been repoerted to our IT and business support,and accounts

Ok, i am appealing, because i did not take steel the money

1st should theyhvegivenme more thann 24 hours about the disaplinary? Can i request copys of the meeting?

so... what shoud i do now?

Where do I start...

On the25th i was dismissed for gross misconduct.

There reasion that has been given "taking company money-£150)

I entered the money on the accounting system as cashin transit (Company procude). whileIwas on my way to the bank, i lost it.

I know I should have told my DM,but felt rather foolish.

I have also been accused of taking £800, this was due to our account not looking at the bank statment, as it was deposited.

They are now saying that there is £400, they acc system forabout6 weeks,there has been a variance ofabout 200- 300 pounds.This has been repoerted to our IT and business support,and accounts

Ok, i am appealing, because i did not take steel the money

1st should theyhvegivenme more thann 24 hours about the disaplinary? Can i request copys of the meeting?

so... what shoud i do now?

Have a look through the information on the ACAS website. You can also phone them for advice.

Acas - How can we help?