You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Mystic_Norbert

PPC - didnt pay - thankyou all

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4031 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Firstly, thankyou Bernie, for your template letters, and secondly to the rest of you (you know who you are!) for giving up your time to repeat (again & again) the message of "dont pay the PPC [problematic]" and just as importantly, for explaining why not!

For all those have received a PPC invoice and who are, like I was, battling with the stress over whether to pay or not, in the face of what are frankly frightening letters. I repeat, DONT PAY. Just hang in there and they will soon go away.

When in doubt, or wavering, just re-read the threads and trust the advice given - the PPCs rely on scaring you into paying, but they really have no teeth. Honest. Its true.

For me, I have now taken the advice of those who state that you should not even reply to them in the first place, and will treat any future "fines" as junk mail.

I wont bore you with details but my own story involved and overstay in a superstore car park, 3 letters from TPS, and finally 1 from Elite Collections ( a debt collection agency), over 6 weeks ago. Hopefully theyve got the message.

Donation made to the cause!

Thankyou all again. icon7.gif

Edited by Mystic_Norbert