Serious Advice Required on CSA Arrears.

pcah9

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4711 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have today received a letter from the csa stating my case is now closed (19 years is up) but however as i have arrears they will be going over my accounts and i will be hearing from them in due course.

I phoned them and they state the figure is some £1460 in arrears,i dispute that by about a hundred pounds going by the last letter they sent me concerning accounts.

Nearly all the arrears were accumulated by the time it took them to work out assesments whilst i was working,in those 19 years i was made redundant 5 times,so i also spent time seeking work,paying them the £5-40 or so per week minimum.

Now,since dec 2006 i have been in receipt of income support/incapacity benefit/disability allowance(this goes towards my car) due to having COPD,chronic obstructive pulmanory disease and i will never work again,im 54 by the way.

I asked the debt dept of the csa what figure they were looking at to clear the arrears,they stated approx £57-00 per month over 2 years.

I told them i would offer £5-00 per month due to my income and outgoings,they said that doesn`t come into it,i asked for an income/expense sheet to prove my income/outgoings and they said we do not have any such sheets.

So advice needed,is it best to go to court and let a judge see my income/outgoings,the csa did also state they would sent in the bailifs(the enforcement dept told me that),i told them i do not own my home i rent it and anything that is here is on a form of hire purhase with different stores,i don`t own a car,it is a motability car,so what would you do?

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT