Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4033 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts



I've been checking out my credit file and spotted two search entries relating to "outstanding debt". Apparently this is visible for two years to any lenders checking my file! - Can someone confirm this?


Most people here say to dispute them with the CRA - Is there a standard letter for this? Is there a specific reason I should tell the CRA I want to do it?


It seems then reccomended we ask the DCA for copy of original T&Cs, Signed Agreement etc - Is there a standard letter for this?


I know this comes later once Ive received the responces but im interested what heppens next...


If I prove they are unenforcable debts and the searches have taken place after the 6 years passed by does that mean I get the entries removed from my file? If yes then how should I write to the CRAs to request this? Does anyone have an example letter for that?


Thanks in advance.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...