Lottery Ticket What Would You Do?

Guest wino
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5404 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I went to my local supermarket today. I asked for a lucky dip for tonight (Euromillions) The assistant handed me a ticket for Saturdays Lotto!!

What would you do? :?

Hand it back and void it and get the ticket you wanted originally?

or like me...

scramble about in your purse to find the money to buy another ticket cos you can bet if I had given the ticket in it would turn out to be the Jackpot!!!!!

Ever mark off the wrong amount of numbers on the slip and get asked which number do you want to add on / take off?

Do you let the assistant decide or do it yourself?

And why do sales increase when it's a rollover? The odds don't change. Do people think "Well, £3 million isn't enough but I'll go for the ten million one".

I'll shut up now.

The lotto ticket I was given instead of Euromillions came very close to winning but was still a million miles away:

My ticket 09 17 25 26 31 42

Lotto numbers 09 18 25 27 32 43

I remember my uncle once went dead white because his numbers come up.

His girlfriend also went white because she put the lottery numbers on... and decided to use different numbers as the usual ones never won anything.

My uncle, on finding out, stood up with his pint, poured it on his girlfriends head and walked out.

I've never seen him since.

or his girlfriend:eek:

Guest wino

A friend recordered the lottery show then went out the next day and got a ticket with that weeks winning numbers on.

The following Saturday he pressed play then handed his wife the ticket to check.

He only told her on the Monday what he had done.

They are amazingly still together!

My mate won the lottery, yonks ago, when it was called the lottery and it was the week with a record amount of winners, think he got £115,000.

Some mate, never seen him again !!!

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

I lost my job a few months ago and we are really REALLY behind with bills and debts. My wife won over £1000 a few weeks ago and I thought it would ease the burden and lessen the arguments for a couple of months.

How wrong I was.......She went and bought a 3 piece suite:confused:.

Now only yesterday, she had a right go at me because I am not working and I can't help much towards the electric bill that has just come in:-|.

Priorities, priorities.

I wouldn't mind, but I gave her the numbers in the first place (kids birthdays and such). But if I put the lottery on, I have to give her half:mad:. If I get any money, I give it to the wife towards things (this would include putting the lotto on).

Where's my half?

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)