You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

count orlok

CL Finance, how to treat them when there is no entry on credit file.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4035 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Wife had an evens card that she was paying off by reduced payments. GE Money did not seem to like it but excepted it in the end. There was also a CCA request that was never fully complied with, in that only the front page of the agreement was sent. I seem to remember seeing something about GE Money being taken over by Santander (been there, nice place looks a bit like Monte-Carlo when you first see it from the sea). Next thing she hears is from CL Finance, Who say they have been assigned the account, but to carry on with the arrangement. We have heard nothing from GE Money or Santander to confirm this, so only have CL's word that that she owes them anything!

The entry for GE money on her Credit File has just disappeared, and the entry for an old settled GE Money account has changed to Santander bank.

She is paying the money by standing order to GE, if they do not exist any more where is the money going? We are certainly not going to phone CL on an 0870 number to request new details as they request! Will Santander now be getting the money, will they be sending it to CL, or should OH stop paying and wait for CL to contact her, and then ask for proof?

Cant really afford a SAR, something similar happened with Citi, their entry disappeared on credit file, but that was replaced with 1st Credit. They are not getting paid as we never borrowed anything of them. Just thinking should i treat CL the same as I've no idea where the money is going.

Cant really afford a SAR, something similar happened with Citi, their entry disappeared on credit file, but that was replaced with 1st Credit. They are not getting paid as we never borrowed anything of them. Just thinking should i treat CL the same as I've no idea where the money is going.

Im still paying a GE money account which Link is supposedly the owner of now however I never had anything from GE to state it had been sold so the money has still been paid to GE so Im in exactly the same situation. I also have another GE money account which was an Evans card that was passed to CL who send me statements every month but the payments have still been going to GE. Very strange I still have not been informed that GE are now Santander I know it was on the TV and in the Papers but as an account holder I should have been personally informed. Im still paying and am just waiting for someone to say they've not been paid then maybe I'll get to the bottom of it. My credit file still shows GE my other one shows the DCA. I don't honestly think any of them know themselves what to do never mind us.

DG

I have no legal training my knowledge comes from my personal life experiences

Please help keep the forum alive by making a donation