You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

natalie

CCA to Moorcroft

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4036 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have recently sent CCA requests to all of my debtors (on the 19th June) , including Moorcroft Debt Recovery (who are acting on behalf of Argos Card).

I received a letter from Moorcroft today stating that they have requested the information from Argos (which was expected) but also basically asking me why I want it.

"In the meantime, however, we believe that it may be of assistance to all parties if we also take this opportunity to ensure that any potential areas of dispute are addressed prior to any possible court action or further investigation. To this end can you provide an indication of the information you will be relying upon, whe giving evidence to the court or information to the relevant statutory authorities in relation to the alleged subject matter of this account.

Please could you provide this information by return as this will ensure that all areas of possible dispute are identified as quickly as possible thereby minimizing potential costs and delays. "

I sent them the request letter provided here, so havent mentioned any dispute yet.

Is this just standard and should I ignore it?

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

doesn't matter what they say

they have 12+2 working days.the clock still ticks!

silly bumph me thinks, prob a precusor to delaying tactics on cca , which you won't fall for !!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

This is the standard response fro Morecrap. They mention Court in a feeble effort to intimidate you. Ignore their ramblings

If you want to play letter footie with them you could always write back and say,

"Dear Morons

Thank you for your letter... I need the requested to be able to identify the areas of dispute, In the meantime, however, I believe that it may be of assistance to all parties if I also take this opportunity to ensure that any potential areas of dispute are addressed prior to any possible court action or further investigation. To this end can you provide an indication of the information you will be relying upon, when giving evidence to the court or information to the relevant statutory authorities in relation to the alleged subject matter of the aledged account.

Please could you provide this information by return as this will ensure that all areas of possible dispute are identified as quickly as possible thereby minimizing delays in my reporting you to the various statutary bodies.

Thank you for your time

Sincerely"

These people are wind up merchants, they make me so angry.

answer

because i am entitled to have it under the cca s78

I'm sending a mix of the two :D

Thank you for your letter dated 23rd June 2009. I have requested the Consumer Credit Agreement because I am entitled to do so under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 Section 78.

I need the requested to be able to identify the areas of dispute, In the meantime, however, I believe that it may be of assistance to all parties if I also take this opportunity to ensure that any potential areas of dispute are addressed prior to any possible court action or further investigation. To this end can you provide an indication of the information you will be relying upon, when giving evidence to the court or information to the relevant statutory authorities in relation to the alleged subject matter of the alleged account.

Please could you provide this information by return as this will ensure that all areas of possible dispute are identified as quickly as possible thereby minimizing delays in my reporting you to the various statutory bodies.

I look forward to hearing from you.

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

Oh....Argos rarely (if ever) have enforceable agreements......;)

:)I am not an expert, but I can give good advice about Brighthouse:)

Am learning more and more about DCA's too :)

I have no legal experience and all advice given is based on the knowledge I've gained from this site.

<------If you think I have been helpful, please feel free to tip my scales - remember to put your CAG name though!