enforcing judgement help plz

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I made a small claim against the joint owners of a proprty that i rented nearly 2years ago for the return of my deposit. At the hearing judgement was made against the defendants. We agreed that payments would be acceptable in instalments but the amount or conditions were not specified. Since then we have recieved a copy of 'an application for the suspension of a warrent &/or variation of an order form' filled in by only one defendant and doesnt include rental income from the propery i rented. I assume that all rent and money was transferred to the partners account prior to judgement whose details are not in this form at all.

What can i do for my next step i have to reply within 2weeks i know that this is a delaying tactic by the defendant which i expected as repayments was suggested in the form of £10 per month started from September because the defendant says they have been unemployed for 4months and has an overdraft over £3000 as well as monthly credit repayments.

The total amount owed to me is £803.35, should i ask the court for an Application for order that debtor attend court for questioning (N316 form) or a Request for Attachment of Earnings Order (n337 form)? or something else not mentioned?

Should i inform the court about the fact that only one of the defendant has filled in details on the form?

Please advise on how i should handle this.

Thank you for your time.

As i have not recieved payment or any correspondance from the 2nd defendand shall i enforce judgement on them for payment of debt.

them reply to the other defendants request to pay in instalments sepperately

Do i persue them together or sepperately?

anyone know another post that might be useful?

Edited by dollface83
spelling