Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder


enforcing judgement help plz

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4035 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts



I made a small claim against the joint owners of a proprty that i rented nearly 2years ago for the return of my deposit. At the hearing judgement was made against the defendants. We agreed that payments would be acceptable in instalments but the amount or conditions were not specified. Since then we have recieved a copy of 'an application for the suspension of a warrent &/or variation of an order form' filled in by only one defendant and doesnt include rental income from the propery i rented. I assume that all rent and money was transferred to the partners account prior to judgement whose details are not in this form at all.


What can i do for my next step i have to reply within 2weeks i know that this is a delaying tactic by the defendant which i expected as repayments was suggested in the form of £10 per month started from September because the defendant says they have been unemployed for 4months and has an overdraft over £3000 as well as monthly credit repayments.


The total amount owed to me is £803.35, should i ask the court for an Application for order that debtor attend court for questioning (N316 form) or a Request for Attachment of Earnings Order (n337 form)? or something else not mentioned?


Should i inform the court about the fact that only one of the defendant has filled in details on the form?


Please advise on how i should handle this.


Thank you for your time.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

As i have not recieved payment or any correspondance from the 2nd defendand shall i enforce judgement on them for payment of debt.


them reply to the other defendants request to pay in instalments sepperately


Do i persue them together or sepperately?



anyone know another post that might be useful?

Edited by dollface83

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...