style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4372 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ZoomInfo.

they have personal info about me pulled from the web... I fould the page about me, and they want me to "claim" it.

anyone know anything about them?

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

I am registered with a company called Zoom, they are a survey group. You complete online survey's about anything and everything. They in turn reward you with Zoom points which can be saved and redeemed for goods (electronic stuff, gift vouchers etc). If it is the same company, I have been with them for years and have had no problem.

Hope this helps.

ps. I have registered with a number of online survey sites and have earned quite a lot. There is a government funded one (YouGov.co.uk), I have £49.50 with them at the moment, just for answering a few questions:D. Will be cashing them all out at Chrimbo.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)