You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Guadge

Old HFC claim

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3990 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello - I am looking for advice please.

I have an existing claim against HFC, which is obviously on hold. The amount I have claimed for is £170. Since beginning action, HFC have added many charges onto the account, and the balance (which I have paid them now) totals now at £520. Is there any way I can change the amount, as I believe I can't begin a new claim against them, or can I cancel the claim, and start a new one

Also, I have arrears now on my mortgage and am currently on a debt management plan. Does this count as financial hardship, and if so, how do I get them to pay the money back now. I have written asking them, but obviously they've said no.

Sorry - my question mark key is broken!

Thanks in advance.

Guest Old_andrew2018

Bump

Is it a current a/c or a loan as I didn't realise they did current accounts. If it is not then it is not affected by the Test Case.

Yes you can make another claim IMHO - if it is a current a/c claim how can it be your fault that they are allowed to keep making charges although I think this may change next year if the test case is still ongoing

If my advice has been helpful tip the scales

West brom SETTLED

Halifax current SETTLED IN FULL

halifax curent (2nd) stayed. Visa - SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

halifax for the 3rd time. LBA sent

Egg - SETTLED GE Money - SETTLED Barclaycard SETTLED twice

Sainsbury's - Awaiting court date

Co-op cc SETTLED IN FULL 2nd claim. Settled in full

National Westminster Settled in full. 2nd claim. N1 submitted

HFC bank SETTLED. HFC 2nd claim - lba sent 21/10/08 Time Retail N1 filed Argos settled in full Creation - SETTLED IN FULL