debt owed to Arrow Global assigned by Orange

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5406 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I need some advice please on an Orange debt which defaulted on 12/5/05 for a mobile phone bill which was in my name but actually it was my ex husband who run up the bill whilst in Thailand. I have since divorced him and it disappeared for a while as I have moved house and now have a house in my own name. Unfortunatley it has found me again and I have been getting letters periodically but ignoring them. At the beginning of June I received a Statutory Demand which was hand delivered to my house which said it was going to make me bankrupt. I contacted CAB who said it was serious and to contact them with a income expenditure form and offer of payment. Which I did and I offered them £5 a month. They have wrote back to say they cannot accept this and they need £40 a month. I rang them today to come to an arrangement as suggested on their letter only to be intimidated by a rude girl on the other end of the phone. I dont know what to do now - should I write to them?

Hi Oldnell

Welcome to CAG :)

That's why we always advise on here NEVER to ring them. They can tell you anything on the phone to frighten you into paying. From now on keep everything in writing.

How much is the debt for, roughly?

So that the experts on here can help you better, could you possibly scan and post on here what they sent you (editing out personal details)

Someone with knowledge of Stat Demands should be along shortly to advise further,

Take care, and keep your chin up, you'll get excellent help and support on here :)

Elsa x

• Haha 1

• Haha 1

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Hi Oldnell :)

Thanks for the msg and the scales :D

Most sorry but the SD is too small to read, you could try uploading the full size scan to tinypic.com, then paste the image link in here.

Shout if you need more help on that..I think we need to get the experts to check out your Stat Demand as soon as possible, time's ticking on.

I'm pretty busy elsewhere at moment but I'll keep checking back to see if you've managed the pic OK.

Hugs,

Elsa x

Well We Need To Dispute This

Have You Ask Orange For A Complete Breakdown Of The Account

The Idia Would Be That If You Did Not Use The Phone Someone Else Did Howevr Not You.

So Write To Orange Get A Complete List Of Charges.

When You Have This You Where Not In The Country If You Get My Drift Also Have The Dca Put Any Charges On.

• Haha 1

it says DEBT OWED TO ARROW GLOBAL LLC ASSIGNED BY ORANGE. I assume that means Global have bought the debt off Orange. I did ask them when I wrote to them for a copy of the original contract with Orange but they just ignored that. If Arrow have bought the debt off Orange am I still able to ask orange for the phone bills?

I will have a go at copying in the Stat Demand again.

thanks for the the help I really appreciate it