ashmk v Black Horse

ashmk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5416 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ill start fron the start. This is for a Black horse car loan.

I sent a SAR to black horse and they sent me the information (after a reminder letter)

I sent the CAG stock template requesting charges back with a schedule of charges detailing what was being claimed.

they have now replied back to me talking about how there is no PPI on the account. I never mentioned PPI. All I sent was BAG stock templates from the library.

What are they talking about ? are they just playing games and should I continue and move onto court action.

They are stating that because theres no PPI the complaint is invalid and no investigation is needed.

What am I to do ?

continue and move you claim on, they are probarbly trying to stall.

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

I have already sent a LBA (i should have mentioned that) we are currently just less than 10 days into the 14 days given.

Should I will give it to the deadline and start legal action against Black horse ?

If I had a loan of 10k and still had 6k to repay but 2k of that 6k were charges bringing the real loan total to 4k where do I stand on claiming on that 2k ?

And would it be just a balance ajustment or can you actually ask for that 2k to be handed over by cheque to you.