You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

matthewdrew

Failed to drive in the direction shown but the arrow on a blue sign

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4033 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi I have a PCN from Camden saying "failing to drive in the direction shown by the arrow on a blue sign (passing to the wrong side of the sign)

I was on a motorbike and by all the 4 pictures it doesn’t actually look like I passed on the right side of the bollard...

When I phoned Camden a lady said that I was stationary in the Island and that’s why I got the fine. How can you get a fine for stopping on a motorbike waiting for cars. You can see by the photos I was watching the car to my right and I am going to appeal on the ground that this contravention did not happen. First I did not pass on the right but was following the traffic and stopped for safety for a few second so a car could go through...

How can you get fined for stopping on a broken white line island? If it was a single or double solid line I would understand?

What do you experts think?

Hi I have a PCN from Camden saying "failing to drive in the direction shown by the arrow on a blue sign (passing to the wrong side of the sign)

I was on a motorbike and by all the 4 pictures it doesn’t actually look like I passed on the right side of the bollard...

When I phoned Camden a lady said that I was stationary in the Island and that’s why I got the fine. How can you get a fine for stopping on a motorbike waiting for cars. You can see by the photos I was watching the car to my right and I am going to appeal on the ground that this contravention did not happen. First I did not pass on the right but was following the traffic and stopped for safety for a few second so a car could go through...

How can you get fined for stopping on a broken white line island? If it was a single or double solid line I would understand?

What do you experts think?

Not an expert, but if it doesn't actually show any violation, then appeal.

can we see the photos?