You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

master woody

Anybody know anything about moorcroft?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4034 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Cl finace have sent me a letter saying that the agreement i requested has been destroyed and sent me my £1 back :) regarding a debt for 5K credit card debt

two days after i stoping payments to cl moorcroft have been phoning me. i hav'nt spoken to them.

has anyone any experiance of moorcorft?

how long do you think i'll be on the DCA merrygoround untill they give up.

not bother about going to court as there no CCA, but don't want the crap in the post or the calls

moorcroft are a load of brainless monkeys they dont know their a*** from their elbows just write to them and tell them where to go and stick all their letters but dont sign it...

Moorcroft are easy to dispatch, just send them the bemused letter and they'll pass it back to the OC, who'll probably pass it onto anther DCA a bit further down the food chain, who'll eventually pass it back to the OC, ad infinitum.

Moorcroft buy debts which no one else would look at and are as enforceable as toilet paper. They then send templates asking for payment - sometimes they say they haven't received the £50 per month you arranged to pay them and send you a pay-in book - then when that doesn't work they write you the same templates all over again. One letter to their complaints department telling them there is no agreement and to stop calling you should work. For how stupid they are see Fuzzybobble calling them on Youtube.

Hi Woody

Moorcroft are like a 'Toy Town' DCA, they try to be all grown up but fail dismally. Send the Toy Town DCA a CCA req and when the OC advises them they don't have one, the Toy Town Debt Recovery Group will have no option but to return the account, as no DCA can legally collect your account if no original agreement can be provided :D

You will find they are totally inept and the staff appear to have no legal training at all and give wrong or misleadig info. If you do speak to them, don't expect to get much sense as I'm sure most of them don't have the brains they were born with (in my humble opinion).

Keep us updated.

Moorcroft are easy to dispatch, just send them the bemused letter and they'll pass it back to the OC, who'll probably pass it onto anther DCA a bit further down the food chain, who'll eventually pass it back to the OC, ad infinitum.

Quite agree, moorcroft, short for muppets...send them the bemused letter, they will crawl back under the stone:D

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

do what fuzzy did

get them all worked up thinking the muppett had a fat commission cheque,

he asked how you want to pay

visa

ammex

no what card will it be sir

fuzzy response

christmas card

never laughed so much in years

have a listen

its on you tube

SERIOUSE NOW