You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

scatz1972

Is this Cap1's latest trick

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4032 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I recently had a repayment of charges from CAP1, although I havent received the cheque yet.

My card was at its limit of £200

Cap1 done a cash advance equal to my claim out of my account.

Cap1 credited each part of my claim back into my account, £75 court fee, £150 interest etc etc.

Yesterday my account was at its limit of £200

Today my account is over its limit by nearly £22 :?

Cap1 have charged my account £22 in purchase interest:shock::evil:

I normally only pay a few pounds interest each month but due to CAP1 not reducing my balance to zero as they said they would do in their letter to me and instead giving me my charges as a cash advance (they are sending me a cheque for the whole of my claim) I have now incurred loads of interest and no doubt that unless I clear my account as soon as my cheque arrives then it will be the same story next month :evil:

Edited by scatz1972

Puzzled expressions all round:)

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

:mad: how can they charge ME interest for giving me MY charges back???

because they are IDIOTS:D

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

because they are IDIOTS:D

Indeed they are!

Anyway happyness returns, just managed to get put through to their legal dept in England (dont ask me how I got put through :eek:) and the lovely lady said she couldnt understand why they had processed my claim that way and that she will refund ALL of the interest ...YAY:D

Edited by scatz1972

well done, and its a weekend, beer time then:D

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------