New to forum, help with what to claim please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5417 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, my first post although I have been reading the forum for ages.

I am out of work, and sadly at the moment it does not look as if this is going to be changing in the near future. Until now I have been scraping through and managing to pay things off even though its slow progress.

My current situation is:

O/draft £10k

CC1 £16k (down from £19k)

CC2 £10k (down from £14k)

CC3 £1k (down from £5k)

CC4 £5k (down from £8k)

CC5 £0 (down from £5k)

Loan 1 about £8k finishes 2014

Loan 2 about £3k finishes Dec 2010

All are currently up to date, and (other than cc1) no recent late payments.

I have just listed all my bank charges back to 2003 and added the part of the o/d interest paid that applied to them so I will be reclaiming these in the next day or so, but could someone confirm that I can reclaim both overdraft excess fees and returned direct debit/bounced cheque charges? If I can get the info I will be going back further now that I know I can claim them.

The other thing I would like to know is if I can reclaim any interest on the CC's as they were all taken out before the 2007, as was one of the loans.

I do not want to write the debts off, I do want to repay them, I just want to speed things along and if I can get some interest back it will help me to reduce what is owed. I don't think I have much (if anything) in the way of charges on the credit cards as they have always been paid on time, and the recent charges on CC1 are £12 each which I think are not reclaimable.

Sorry about the lengthy first post, I thought it would be easier to get it all in one post rather than a couple of threads.

ANY charge [£12] is reclaimable

that figure is only a guideline .

anything bar bank stuff is fair game and get the reclaims going.

start a new thread ineach of the relevent forums detailing your progress and dont forget interest at their highest rate! + dont forget the 8% stat int too!

as for bank A/C, as you are aware unless you can prove hardship, then its sadly stayed, but that doesn't mean you cannot get the claim in the queue.

keep us updated

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks, I am sending the bank charges letter today, and am requesting the information on the CC's as well. Will post in the relevant forums when things start to happen :)

glad to help

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...