DCA bad practice?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5412 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,appologies if this thread has been discussed before,just received a letter today from Garlands DCA regarding an overdue Vodafone account.My problem is not the amount overdue but the fact the letter from Garlands arrived with their logo GARLANDS DEBT COLLECTION AND CREDIT MANAGEMENT SERVICES, clearly visible above my name and address in the envelope window.Is this bad practice and is there anything enforcible.

Hope someone will be able to advise asap.

cheers

joe

Hi all,appologies if this thread has been discussed before,just received a letter today from Garlands DCA regarding an overdue Vodafone account.My problem is not the amount overdue but the fact the letter from Garlands arrived with their logo GARLANDS DEBT COLLECTION AND CREDIT MANAGEMENT SERVICES, clearly visible above my name and address in the envelope window.Is this bad practice and is there anything enforcible.

Hope someone will be able to advise asap.

cheers

joe

how about knocking up a letter on your computer addressed to then person who signed the letter and put it in a window envelope with the words ob BOLD TYPE

STD advice centre

and see how he/she likes it

how about knocking up a letter on your computer addressed to then person who signed the letter and put it in a window envelope with the words ob BOLD TYPE

STD advice centre

Or with the return address on the envelope

The Anal Warts Clinic