You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

suewiththeblues

urgent help needed with EGg /ARC partial settlement offer

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4032 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

have now recieved the following letter from ARC who have my egg debt- can someone confirm if it is ok to go ahead with this, as have been bouncing letters back n forth for months now trying to get the respnse i want

' we can confirm that your short/partial settlement offer has been agreed. this offer is made on the condition that payment is recieved by 26/6/09.

following your payment your credit file will be updated to show this account has been partially settled. the balance will be brought to nil and you will not be pursued fr any further monies for this account'

what i need to know is if this offer is good, i have tried and tried to get them to mark it as full and final to no avail. i am also reading different things as to whether partial settlement means they will or will not pursue me for the reaminder in the future,

do they also have a valid cca first!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Have you CCAd them?

oops dx got there first;)

hi i have CCA's them and they sent the signed agreement back to me

Is it Valid?

Can you scan it, blank out your personal details and use Photobucket to post it up here? That way someone can have a look at it and tell you if the agreement is enforceable or not.

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

mbna having a signed agreement.

heh we'll have to post this one up!

this is rarer than dino poo!

dx

hi will try and scan it and put it up tomorrow - i think its ok though going by what others have said it says on it 'egg credit card agreement, my details followed by interst and credit charges, and a bit about my rights, then signed and dated by me. ialso my signed copy of my direct debit instruction its 3 pages long

doh! wrong thread

i was getting excited there someone had an enforceable mbna agreement.

its egg sorry

dx

ha ha dont even get me started on mbna! am at the same partial settlement rubbish with them too!