Lapchien66

File updated after ccj set aside - how long?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4034 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Does anyone know how soon a CRA updates it's files to remove a ccj after a set aside has been granted?

Eyes opened and back in control of my life thanks to this site x

Hi Lapchien,

I think you might have to write to the registry trust to have it removed or send the CRAs details and proof so they can write to them for confirmation.

Out of interest because im going to apply for a set aside..

What grounds did you use, and did the company who posted the ccj have any input in the case?

Thanks

In theory it should be done within 7 working days I think.

In practice I have been waiting 8 months now.

Hi there, i had my ccj set aside a while back now, but i had to ring the Registry Trust to see what was going on. Good job i did, as even though the ccj was set aside, the court clerk had noted it down as satisfied! So of course it wouldnt come of your credit report, so do ring the Registry Trust to see whats going on.It took 7 days after i brought the mistake to the court clerks attention. Hope this helps.

Experian and Callcredit have removed it, but so far Equifax have not - despite a daily email. Time for the Info Comm's me thinks...

Eyes opened and back in control of my life thanks to this site x