Oval Debt Recovery

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5412 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry never heard of them. I will just have a look on the Credit Services Association website.

No they are not on there either. Are they giving you problems?

Edited by Blondmusic
Additional Details
:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

phone 020 7735 9999

According to 192.com

CODE 10 (U K) LTD

Classified Directory

020 7735 9999

020 7735 8899 (fax)

Get More Records

NORTH BLOCK

WESTMINSTER BUSINESS SQUARE

DURHAM STREET

LONDON SE115JH

D&B Classification

Line Of Business (LOB):

DETECTIVE AGENCIES & CREDIT REFERENCE AGENCY

Public Register logo.dark.gif

menu_arrow.gifCRW

CCA Search :: CCA Search Results :: Licence Details

Application / Licence Details

Licence Number: 0354996

Licence Status: Lapsed on 14/04/2008

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business NameCompany Registration Number Code 10 (UK) Limited 2786751

Categories:

Credit brokerage Credit reference agency Debt adjusting/counselling Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises: No

Trading Name(s) (Current):

Message Express

Issued Date: 26-Mar-1993

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePosition Christine Tonkins OFFICER Edmund Francis Dermot Hallahan OFFICER Stephen Charles Thornton OFFICER

Historic Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePosition Darren John Whalley OFFICER Elke Hamilton OFFICER Lloyd Edward Hart OFFICER Mr Roy Hamilton OFFICER Ms Elke Marus Hamilton OFFICER Olukemi Balogun OFFICER

Current Address(es):

Address Type Address Principal Place Of Business 1st Floor Chichester House, 37 Brixton Road, London, SW9 6DZ Registered Office 1st Floor Chichester House, 37 Brixton Road, London, SW9 6DZ

Historic Address(es):

Address TypeAddressCorrespondence2, Pembroke Road, Bickley, Bromley, Kent, BR1 2RUCorrespondence303/4 North Block, Westminster Business Square, 1/45 Durham Street, The Oval, London, SE11 5JHPrincipal Place Of Business2, Pembroke Road, Bickley, Bromley, Kent, BR1 2RUPrincipal Place Of Business302/4 North Block 1/45, Durham Street, Westminster Business Square, The Oval, London, SE11 5JHPrincipal Place Of Business303/4 North Block 1/45, Durham Street, Westminster Business Square, The Oval, London, SE11 5JHPrincipal Place Of Business303/4 North Block, Westminster Business Square, 1/45 Durham Street, The Oval, London, SE11 5JHRegistered Office302/4 North Block 1/45, Durham Street, Westminster Business Square, The Oval, London, SE11 5JHRegistered Office303/4 North Block 1/45, Durham Street, Westminster Business Square, The Oval, London, SE11 5JHRegistered Office46, Pinto Way, Kidbrooke, London, SE3 9NW

Dynamic.aspx?text=Back Dynamic.aspx?text=History

bkg.oft.gif

©Copyright 2007, Office of Fair Trading Version 1.0.2.13143

Partners In Enforcement: Office of Fair Trading, Consumers Association, The Information Commissioner, Financial Services Authority, OFTEL, The Office of Gas and Electricity Markets and every Trading Standards Service in Great Britain.

Edited by kurvaface
legibility

Thanks for your responces, Kurvaface - you said the license lapsed on 14/04/08. the search shows date 29/10/2008.

Does this mean they contravened their agreement and I can have the listing removed?

Would this matter? I mean is it on the file for others to see?

Thanks

The above license is for Code 10 which is in the same building with the same phone number as Oval Debt Collections.

As for Oval Debt Recovery, I couldn't find them on the companies house register or the credit license register.

I would ring the OFT and find out what to do but it definitely seems fishy to me and I certainly wouldn't accept things as they are if I was you.

Do you have any info about the account/debt. That might be worth looking at too because quite often "Dodgy" company and "Dodgy" debt go together. :) By dodgy I mean unenforceable

Thanks Kurvaface, I read info on the experian equifax website saying search information is available to lenders and details of the names of the companies conducting them.

Im not happy about the name "Oval Debt Collections" and "J2 Solutions" been on the file. You mention they may be unenforcable debts .. if they are does this mean I can have the search references moved to the invisible "other searches" section?

Thanks